Carnage and wanton slaughter reach a new peak: Big Redd da Warphead, Grukk Face-RippaвЂ™s right hand and one of the top boyz in the Red Waaagh!, leads his orks in the conquest of the isle of Dominus. His plan is to open up the warp and rip the WolfвЂ™s throat by striking at the Sacred Mountain. Such an assault, if successful, would shake the very foundations of Imperial defence on Alaric Prime. The fate of the whole Sanctus Reach system is at stakeвЂ¦
With Legacy of the Weirdboy, Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is back! In the first expansion for Sanctus Reach, you will play as the Orks in their quest to destroy and kill any who stand in their way. Forward in the name of Gork (and Mork)!
Play through a new campaign as the Orks, following the deeds of a new mighty hero, Big Redd. Command new units and make use of many new abilities to kill your enemies! Explore new tactical possibilities and the new objectives available in the campaign and skirmish mode. Face a much enhanced AI, and prepare to spill blood. A lot of blood. вЂere we go!
- A new Orks campaign вЂ“ lead the Greenskins in their deep strike on Isle of Dominus
- New units for Orks and Space Wolves вЂ“ command units such as the Painboy or the Venerable Dreadnought
- Fleshed out Orks faction вЂ“ the Orks are now more brutal than ever, having at their disposal plenty of new skills and a new unit progression system
- A new playable hero – Big Redd, a ferocious weirdboy, would rather die than falter in his vicious offensive
- New Victory Conditions вЂ“ defeat your enemy by obtaining enough Loot or by 'Capturing the Flag'
- Improved storytelling вЂ“ immerse yourself like never before in this tale of war and destruction with the new Illustrated stories
System Requirements Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach – Legacy of the Weirdboy
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||512Mb DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card|
|Audio:||DirectX Compatible Sound Card|
|HDD:||1 GB available space|