In Tom ClancyвЂ™s The Division 2, save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, DC. Fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive PvP modes.
In the Warlords of New York expansion, hunt down your nemesis, Aaron Keener, a former Division Agent who has taken control of New York. Trained by The Division but disavowing its ideals, he is now the highest authority in town.
- A level 30 boost, allowing you to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign
- Play solo or online co-op
- Experience a gripping story set in a post-pandemic country
- Explore two open worlds: Washington, DC, and New York City
- Create and level up your own Division Agent
- Play intense PvP in the Dark Zones
- Enjoy an extended endgame, including thematic three-month seasons
System Requirements Tom Clancy's The Division 2 – Warlords of New York Edition
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||AMD FX-6350 | Intel Core I5-2500K|
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon R9 270 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 with 2 GB VRAM|
|DirectX:||DirectX 11 or 12|
Supported CPUs at time of release:
Supported GPU cards at time of release:
Important note: Series or models of CPUs/GPUs not covered by the list above, are not officially supported and may not be able to run the game at all or in optimal conditions, due to technical limitations.