Tiny & Big, a comic styled jump and slice platformer, gives you the unique ability to shape a whole world at your will! You are Tiny, a nerdy inventor who tries to reclaim his most beloved possession: Grandpa's white, fine rib underpants! On his journey through a forsaken desert he will meet mysterious creatures, no clowns, a taxi robot and his arch enemy: Big!
- Unique Hand-drawn Look: all hand-crafted textures, primo Hatch Shading, and dynamic Sound Words puts you right into a graphic novel!
- Creative Jump 'n' Slice Gameplay: use grappling rope, rocket science and laser surgery to slice the whole world, overcoming all obstacles in your very own way. Enjoy unlimited slicing freedom and unique sandbox gameplay!
- Better than Life Physics: experience believable physics in a completely destructible, immersive environment that has been built to be cleaved into beautiful, multi-core-simulated pieces of art!
- Character-driven Story Line: follow Tiny into a weird and humorous story drenched in peculiarity: get back grandpa's underpants, by all means necessary. Defeat Big, your old arch enemy in the process!
- Buckets full of Indie Music: collect more than 15 songs from hardly known but genuine indie bands. Discover new songs from the underground, and show off to your friends!
System Requirements Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows XP or better|
|CPU:||Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2, at least 2 GHz|
|Graphics:||ATI Radeon 2400 or better / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better|
3 button mouse or Xbox 360 controller recommended. Requires OpenGL drivers.
System Requirements Mac OS
|OS:||10.5 or better|
|CPU:||Intel Core Duo|
|Graphics:||ATI Radeon 2400 or better / NVIDIA 8600M or better|
3 button mouse or Xbox 360 controller recommended.
System Requirements Linux
|OS:||Linux 32 or 64bit kernel with GLIBC 2.14 or newer|
|CPU:||CPU with SSE2 support required (Core 2 Duo, Athlon X2 or newer)|
|Graphics:||OpenGL 3.1 or higher required (NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series, AMD Radeon HD series or newer). Intel HD cards not supported on Linux.|