Prodeus is a first-person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques. It reaches the quality you expect from a AAA experience while adhering to some of the aesthetic technical limits of older hardware.
The game features a hand-crafted campaign from industry FPS veterans, a fully-integrated level editor, and a built-in community map browser for instantaneous action with nearly limitless levels to play.
Get ready to paint the walls red. This is the Boomer Shooter youвЂ™ve been waiting for.
Our Art Style:
- An aesthetic mix of high-quality 3D art and retro rendering techniques
- Over the top visual effects (Explosions! Blood! Gore! Oh My!)
- Infinite blood and a satisfyingly gory dismemberment system
- Visceral and engaging combat scenarios
- Heavy-duty weaponry
- Dynamic heavy metal soundtrack from Andrew Hulshult
- A multitude of secrets to discover
- Built-in community map browser
- Advanced but easy to use level editor
- Tons of difficulty and game modes with online high score support
Prodeus is being developed by Michael Voeller and Jason Mojica of Bounding Box Software who have a combined 25 years FPS development experience, along with talented freelance artists and designers.
System Requirements Prodeus
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||2+ GHz, 4 cores|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||NVidia GTX 580 or AMD HD 7870|
|HDD:||4 GB available space|