Welcome aboard San-Francisco, a scientific vessel exploring the outer reaches of space. 30 years ago, the shipвЂ™s crew has mysteriously vanished leaving two members behind вЂ“ lazy board engineer Odysseus, who adores coffee and cookies and robot Barton that seems to know more than itвЂ™s willing to tell. One morning the shipвЂ™s equipment has malfunctioned, cute laboratory rats are eyeing Oddy with hunger in their sparkly eyes, and on a top of all that вЂ“ the coffee has gone bad!
Solve dozens of brain-tickling scenarios and puzzles, uncover the mysteries of San-Francisco, rescue your crew and get back home! The Artifact, amazing discoveries and tragic sacrifices await. Just like in those sci-fi movies, but under your guidance.
- A pixelated adventure full of references to classic titles and a humorous, yet twisted storyline.
- Intelligent puzzles (along with a hint system) вЂ“ say no to mindlessly combining an assortment of items and trying to guess the designerвЂ™s intent.
- Time travel and parallel universes.
- Vast locations that can be explored in any order you like.
- The old quantum converter "Hat HQ", which allows you to try the role of sea captain, a brave explorer or…a duck?
- Jonesy the cat as a playable character (inspired by the Alien series)
- Aaaand a secret character that will influence the fate of our heroes!
Please note that by purchasing the game, you get access to the complete season (Ep. 1-5).
System Requirements Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest (Complete Season)
System Requirements Windows