вЂњWhen the greatest tale of chivalry ends, the nightmare begins.вЂќ
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was received was one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010. Now the Fantasy/Roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel set to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
Our story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale…
Features King Arthur II – The Role-playing Wargame
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself.
- Stunning plot line, heroic battles and expanded morality chart that unlocks new features.
- Large scale battles, with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes.
- Intense boss fights, where the heroвЂ™s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes.
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience.
System Requirements King Arthur II – The Role-playing Wargame
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows XP SP3; Windows Vista SP2; Windows 7|
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo (2 GHz)|
|RAM:||1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista, Win7)|
|Graphics:||ATI 3850 512MB; Nvidia 8800GT 512MB; Nvidia (AGEIA) PhysX|