Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first expansion pack for the award-winning game that has become an instant world-wide hit. Warlords will include new civilizations, leaders, units, and wonders that will offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization's military power as they strive for world domination
Features Sid Meier's Civilization 4 – Warlords
- Warlords: A new great person type called the Warlord.
- Vassal States: Conquer an enemy and subjugate them to your rule.
- Game Scenarios: The expansion will deliver six scenarios.
- New Civilizations: The pack will provide 6 new civilizations and associated unique units.
- Civilization Leaders: Ten new leaders will be provided. The list will include leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Leader Traits: Two new leader traits.
- New Wonders: There will be three new wonders.
- Unique Buildings: Each civilization will have a new unique building as well as their unique unit.
- New Units, Resources, and Improvements: Many new items will be presented throughout the scenarios.
- Core Game Tweaks and Additions: Expanded features and gameplay tweaks will be made to the core game.
- Post-Release Patches and Game Upgrades: The pack will contain all of the patches and game additions (pit boss, etc.) yet released for Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
System Requirements Civilization IV: Warlords DLC
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows 2000 (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), Windows XP Home or Professional (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), or Windows Vista|
|CPU:||1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor|
|Graphics:||64 MB video card with hardware T&L (GeForce 2, Radeon 7500 or better)|
|Audio:||DirectX 9c compatible sound card|